Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to school, Back to school

                                                                   
                      Well school starts tomorrow, going back is a little weird. Most of the people I will be in classes with were not even in high school when I graduated but from my stand point that is not an advantage. Sure I have more worldly experience and know what I am there for and that I am not looking to just sit in the class and wait to go home and drink or hang out with friends. Living in a new city is strange because, well this is the first time I have relocated myself to start over. I have one friend here that I am in contact with but she seems to be more preoccupied with work and other things. Not the worst thing I have experienced in my life by any stretch of the imagination. I guess some of the reasons that school did not work to well for me the last few times that I went was that it was so easy to skip and go hang out with friends or just stay in bed with my girlfriend at the time. I think I just lacked a the maturity to focus on something that would actually help me in my future instead of what was right in front of me. Later found out what was right in front of me was a huge opportunity and a whole lot of people that would let me down who were my "friends." I guess you have to be dumb and young at some point, well that part of my life is done. Now I am in no means saying that I will never do dumb things again because, well I like doing them. The things I consider dumb are exponentially more intelligent than the things I have been doing for the last 2 years, but I guess I get to hold on to a few of those things that I've learned to treasure doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment