Friday, November 8, 2013

Still the shotgunning champ!

I am going to make this one short because I cant think straight with my foot in an icebath but I have been happy all day and celebrating. It has been a really long time and I am beyond proud of myself for what I have done and that I was able to do it.

Today I have been Sober for 6 months!

If you would of asked me 7 months ago if I thought I could go 2 days without a drink I would of told you no. It has been one of the hardest things I have ever done but luckily I have the best support team in the world! So today at work I bought a 6-pack of root beer and we had a brew party at work and a friend of mine and I shotgunned a root beer just for shits and giggles and I still did it faster than everyone haha. Going on a hike tomorrow with my parents to celebrate as well, Thank you all for being supportive!

Keep That PMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment