Saturday, October 19, 2013

Turkey Point is Officially Open For Business!

             Since fall break it has been tough to get back into gear with classes, but I guess that is about normal for the middle of the semester. With the weather getting colder it makes me regret taking 9 in the morning classes, couple more layers are required for a brisk A.M. ride especially down the wind tunnel they call Highway 20. Ripped the soles of my vans that I ride BMX in also so the road bike is all I have been able to ride lately which puts a damper on the amount of fun I can have, but there is always fun to be found. I found a climbing gym near my place that isn't too expensive or too extravagant by any means but they have a weight room as well as bouldering and a top rope room as well. It has been years since I have put my climbing gear to use but it might give me the full body work out I need to sleep better at nights.

             I have not met too many girls worth their weight in beer cans since I have moved here, well really for the last 3 years since I've been single. I guess I cant really count the 2 straight years that I spent drunk because I'm pretty sure I chased away more than I caught. That's besides the point though, my last post I went on and on about girls now-a-days and the difficulties of dating in this day and age specifically due to technology and social networking. This may be premature but I might of found one worth the time to give a look at. Its been so long since I've found someone who actually stimulates my mind enough to want to be around that I feel like Johnny Depp in Cry-Baby when Uncle Belvidere revials his motorcycle and he starts it up. Don't worry I'll insert a clip so you can enjoy the moment also.




I really don't have much to say today because I don't want to say too much and regret it, then you'll have to hear me complain more, well read about more complaining more. I've also got a lot of homework, then work, then s certain someone is picking me up from work to go to a bon fire. God I feel like I don't even live in a city anymore. That sucks. Sucks to Suck.

I'll leave you with a joke though. 
What does a fish say as a prayer when his family is arguing around the dinner table?
Dear Cod, Scampi just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment