Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Football and Hunting Season? Screw that Its Hockey Season!

            I wanted to post on here and thank everyone who reads my blog. There has been an extraordinary jump in readers this week and it really makes me feel that people care. I know most of the people who read here because they're friends or family and they call or text me after they read to ask me about the last post or just to encourage me to continue. You guys are amazing and make me feel as if the things I have to say are actually relevant and meaningful. When I write these I try to write them in the heat of the moment with the experience still fresh in my head and all the things I want to say translated to text as soon as they pop into my never ceasing head. However I find it hard to write when something good is happening or if I am in a good mood because I would rather be enjoying the moment instead of trying to rush back to my phone or my laptop to share with everyone.


             That being said this last week has been great, 2 classes have been canceled in 2 days out of 5 classes. That gives me more time to finish the homework and study since tests are coming up, one class ended Monday which leaves me more time but after this math class ends at the end of the month Ill have a few hours break in-between classes on Mondays where it wont be worth leaving school just to ride my bike back up that hill. Work has been great, it is nice to have something to look forward to that I get paid to do and that I get to help people with ideas to cook, which I love to do. Oh and hockey is back on so I really have nothing to complain about besides every bar having football on tv instead of hockey. I would rather watch the Caps play the RedWings than watch football, which is saying a lot being a Pens fan.

             I have to say though the worst part about this whole move (which isn't really that bad haha) is that I am in school, work, or in my room studying when it is SO nice outside this time of year! On top of that I have to live vicariously through my dad while he goes backpacking and all I get is the update on how fun it was. I don't have any of my camping gear here so I cant take a weekend trip even if I request off of work. However I might have a few plans in the books to take a dayhike this weekend and a day off in the first week of November to get a 10+ circuit hike in which should be really fun. It has been so long since I've taken a decent hike, so you can imagine the excitement if you know how much I love this stuff. I need to go be a park ranger or something haha something where I can be outside everyday and have enough free time to take the trips that I feel I am missing out on.

           One last thing, as always, Keep That PMA

No comments:

Post a Comment